Tru nature Yoga & The houses on halsey island presents 3 days, 2nights
Girlfriends weekend Getaway Yoga Retreat
june 22nd - june 24th
Can you imagine a weekend without responsibilites?
Enrich your mind, body and soul as you immerse yourself in a summer solstice weekend on an island close to home but will feel like you ARE far, far away.
bring your best friend, mother, daughter, sister or come as you are to unwind from your everyday life to recharge, restore and reconnect...The girlfriend's getaway weekend yoga retreat is perfect for you.
Flow of the day
Your blissful weekend begins on the docks of the Windlass Restaurant where you will board our boat that will whisk you away to our island weekend sanctuary. Once arrived find your room, get your yoga pants on and bring your mat as we join together and meet the rest of the Goddesses with a champagne reception and refreshments.
Sunset Yoga lakeside followed by a Summer Solstice Goddess Ceremony.
Start your day with a Sunrise Meditation followed by lakeside (weather permitting) Yoga Asana. All of the Goddesses will meet for breakfast which will include a fresh squeezed juice and a gluten free breakfast to power you for the rest of your morning.
After breakfast you will have your choice of a boat ride, walking meditation, Stand Up Paddle Board lesson or book a massage or Reiki Energy Healing (discounted rate of $65/hour). You can also take this time to take a kayak out, read book or do nothing at all! These choices will be available after lunch as well so if don’t worry if you couldn’t make it to the morning session.
In the afternoon we will meet again for an amazing workshop that will leave your spirit soaring, your heart singing and your body feeling recharged.
After dinner we will join together for a night filled with relaxation, and a ceremony where you will find your inner Goddess (this one you will not want to miss!)
Begin your morning with a Sunrise Meditation followed by your morning asana. Take your time to enjoy your surroundings and have some leisure time. Brunch will be served with an omelet station, fresh fruit and goodies to nourish your body before you set off on the boat back home.
Massages and Reiki healing will be available for you throughout the weekend at $65/hour.
The Houses on Halsey Island, Lake Hopatcong
the houses at halsey island
All accomodations include 4 meals, all classes, & transportation to & from the Houses on Haulsey Island.
- Pellet Stove, Gracious Screened in Porch, Dock, Diving Board and Slide, Hot tub, Cable TV, Dockside Cabana, gazebo
queen bed with private bath
The Fine Print
TO BOOK: schedule the calendar for June 22nd to June 24th. Schedule a time after 6pm. The system will walk you through the neccessary prompts. If you have any questions please call 862.803.9252.
· 3 day, 2 night accommodations at the Houses on Halsey Island June 22nd to June 24th.
· Daily fresh juices, teas and water.
· 4 meals and arrival reception, breakfast, lunch, & dinner on Saturday and Brunch on Sunday.
· All classes and workshops.
· Round Trip boat transportation to and from the island.
***All guests must be dropped off at the Windlass Restaurant as there is no overnight parking at the dock. Boat will leave dock on Friday 6PM sharp. Upon departure on Sunday, please have your ride meet you in the parking lot across from the Miniature Golf.
· Alcoholic Beverages
· Toiletries – please bring your own.
· Reiki and massage services at $65/60 minute massage. Weather permitting massages will be in Gazebo or dock side. Services can be purchased online and must be scheduled 1 week prior to the retreat. Staff members will contact you to schedule.
The Houses on Halsey Island have been recently renovated. They will be fully furnished with linens and houses supplies. Please bring extra towels and toiletries.
· Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. **Single rooms are limited to 1 King with private bath, 1 Queen with private bath and 2 Queens with shared bath – If you would like to share the room the cost per person will be $299/person. The twin rooms have 2 beds and you may book the room with a friend or share the room with a retreat guest.
· Bring your own Blow up Bed – There will be a comfortable designated area for all beds with plenty of space to accommodate 8 beds.
· Your 50% Non-Refundable deposit will secure your spot!
· Balance is due by Friday, June 1st. You can have a staff member charge your card on file to complete payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
DEPOSIT | PAYMENT | CANCELLATION POLICY
INITIAL PLACEHOLDER DEPOSIT of 50% -This deposit is non-refundable and may be transferable and will be decided on a case by case basis. This deposit can be made on our site.
FULL PAYMENT When you reserve, you may either pay the initial placeholder deposit 50% or you may opt to pay in full at one time. Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a confirmation of your deposit. The final payment due date is Friday June 1st.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy described here will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, illness, work issues, family emergency, etc.), however we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers, staff, food ect., in addition to the high level of work required within the retreat planning process. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as flexible as possible in the case that your plans change.
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT:
If you have paid the 50% deposit, again, this is non-refundable. If you have chosen the option to pay in full, we will offer you a full credit for your payment to use towards registration for another Tru nature Yoga Retreat or services at Tru Nature Yoga within 12 months from the start date of the original retreat that you registered for, minus a $250 administrative fee. To cancel, it is very important that you send us an email as soon as possible, stating that you wish to cancel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF WE CANCEL THE RETREAT:
We very rarely have to cancel a retreat, however, if we do cancel a trip, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot however compensate you for time taken off work or other arrangements made. airfare or travel costs incurred.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!